Sunday 22 May 2011

My Inbox Runneth Over

Email to Haley, from Kevin; March 17, 2011

Hi Haley,

Daniel and Sarah told me they e-mailed you last night, and then I heard Amy mention it to Linda as I drifted off. I was so happy to hear that, hopefully its not too much for you now...they are incredible kids, and yet I can't help but think it overwhelming for you as well.

Be sure to speak up, ok?

Kevin 

------- 

Email to Haley, from Linda; March 17, 2011

Hi Haley,

Are you overwhelmed yet? I am fully aware that the children have been e-mailing up a storm!!!!!!!! How excited you have made them. I have not read any of Amy’s or Daniel’s correspondence but since Sarah’s e-mails come into my e-mail box I have read hers. Imagine my horror :) at her describing her hair as long and golden (I am sure she is humble somewhere in her soul!!!) When she read that to me I laughed and hoped you would too! She has taken so much time to e-mail you that it touches me.

(...)

Many blessings to you and I look forward to Saturday when we will hear you voice and see you face to face (kind of!)

In Christ,
Linda
-----

Email to Kevin, from Haley; March 17, 2011

It is very overwhelming in a 'my cup runs over' joy-filled way! I was thrilled to read their emails and responded to them last night. They are an absolute delight! I'm privileged to get to meet them!


Blessings,
Haley 
-----

What a wonderful problem to have. I used to be afraid that I had read the very last email I'd ever receive from Kevin, and now I can barely keep up with my inbox. I don't think Nick has ever seen me so attached to my iPhone or the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment