Saturday 21 May 2011

Sarah, Part Two

Email to Sarah, from Haley; March 16, 2011

Hi Sarah!

Wow! You sound like you love ballet. That's so neat! I've never ever tried it, but I remember going to see the nutcracker when I was about your age and loving it! Do you do recitals in your class? The closest I come to dancing is a Zumba fitness class, that's Latin dancing plus aerobics. It's pretty fun!

I saw a picture of your beautiful hair! I have dark brown hair, it's only shoulder length now but I used to have very long hair when I was younger. It was too hard for me to keep straight! I have very fine hair and it would always get tangled.

We have a Wii too! We only have a couple of games but my favourite is bowling. Which ones do you like to play?

Do your dolls have names? My favourite doll had red curly hair and I named her Penny. I really liked to pick out dresses and do my dolls' hair too. We had a friend that made doll clothes so it was always special to get a new outfit that you couldn't buy at the store! Do you like to do any crafts?

Sarah you're pretty wise for 9 years old. Faith is very important and I know a lot of people don't take it seriously. It's a good thing that God gives us second chances (many of them) and that He loves us enough to forgive us when we don't take Him seriously.

Thanks for your email Sarah! What a treasure you are! I can't wait to meet you!

Blessings,
Haley

-----

I can't wait to meet all of them! Only a couple more days until our first Skype date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment